Find Leaks Quickly With A Arlington Flood Detector & Prevent Water Damage in Your Home With A Connected Alarm System
A Professionally Monitored Arlington Flood Detector Notifies You Of Water Leaking Before Excessive Damage Occurs
Frozen pipes, cracked windows, backed up sump pumps -- these are common issues that are known to cause serious water damage at your property. Unfortunately, these are the types of complications that you find after the fact. Even a leaking toilet or dishwasher can lead to expensive repairs if not fixed at once.
But, when you add a Arlington monitored flood detector to your home security system, you can find a leak or pooling water before you have an all-out crisis. The easy-to-install wireless system notifies you to early indications of water leaks with a loud alarm and a message to your smartphone. Your 24-7 ADT technicians will also inform you when the flood detector is activated.
What Are The Benefits Of A Monitored Flood Detector In Arlington?
Nobody wants to walk down the stairs to discover that the lower floor of your home is now the local swimming pool. Luckily, a Arlington flood detector can identify leaking and water infiltration before you get thousands of dollars in water damage. Here’s what you should know:
- Smart sensor technology: The advanced-tech system detects flowing water instead of moisture in the air -- so it's acceptable for use in the bathroom, laundry room, or other steamy places.
- Unlimited placement options with a wireless connection: Smart sensors have wireless functionality and a lithium battery rated for 4 years. You can confidently place your detector next to water lines, near appliances, behind toilets or anyplace you might experience a water leak.
- Stay connected with alerts to your phone: Freezing pipes or intense storms seem to always happen when you're at work or on vacation. When your Arlington flood detector finds a water issue, it will issue an emergency notification to your cell.
- ADT monitoring brings you peace of mind: Along with a high-decibel alarm and communications to your phone, your flood detector will alert your 24-hour ADT station. Your monitoring professionals will notify you immediately and provide the assistance you need.
Smartphone App Makes Your Arlington Flood Detector Work As Part of Your Home Automation
Response times are critical when excessive water is detected in your home. By using the ADT smartphone app, you have the ability to mobilize your home’s automation and make it easier when help arrives. Using these systems is important when you’re in the house, but essential when you’re miles away. With a monitored Arlington flood detector you have the ability to:
- Receive alerts on your smartphone when flowing water is found.
- Open doors from wherever you are and disable security alarms for emergency response teams.
- Adjust heat on your thermostat to stop further pipe freezing.
- Review video footage from your camera system to determine how water entered and get an idea of the damage.
- Keep in persistent contact with your 24-hour ADT team.
Your Advanced Home Security With Flood Detection Is Just a Call Away
Flood detectors and other safety alarms are all part of a comprehensive security implementation through Secure24 Alarm Systems. When you call our offices, we’ll assist you in finding the right options to match your property needs. Just call (703) 546-7973 today or submit the form on this page to get a free estimate.