If you’re wondering about the most at-risk areas for a home intrusion, your primary entry and lower-level windows are in the top two positions. With that being said, it shouldn’t be a shock that door and window alarm sensors are vital components for home security systems in Arlington. While it’s true the technology has been around for decades, you may be amazed at what current sensors can do.
How Do Window and Door Sensors Safeguard Your Property?
Regardless of the level of ADT package you select, window and door alarm sensors will be included. Installation is also included so you there’s no need for you to take up your own time, and there won’t be any reason to fret about your sensors being installed properly.
Every window and door alarm sensor features two magnetic contacts. One part is fastened to the frame, and the other is secured straight to the window or door. You shut your door or window and the contacts connect together seamlessly. When home’s security is armed and an entry point is forced open, the contacts separate and the alarm is set off. But keep in mind, these newer devices have the ability to do a good deal more than just activate your alarm.
Perks Of ADT Window And Door Alarm Sensors In Arlington
At the forefront of your property’s protection, door and window alarm sensors provide numerous advantages, including the following:
- Initiate the alarm: These sensors trigger your high-pitched alarm if a window or door opens while your system is active.
- Automatic updates: Would you like to know what’s occuring at home when you’re not there? You are able to get immediate updates directly to your cell phone whenever a sensor is tripped.
- 24-hour monitoring: Not only will you be alerted, your 24-7 monitoring agents will receive an update as well. Your property will be safeguarded, irregardless of where you are.
- Home automation interactions: Customize your home’s smart devices to operate together. You may have your lighting turn on or have a camera to start recording whenever a door or window sensor is triggered. Not only can you have your alarm go off, you’ll have the chance to catch a glimpse who activated the sensor initially.
- Appealing design: You’ll barely be able to tell the sensors are even installed. They have an unobtrusive design that harmonizes with any decor. You can even get fully recessed sensors that are concealed from view.
- Choice of connectivity: Choose from wired or wireless devices contingent on the type of installation you want. Either way, your property will be better protected.
More useful than ever before, window and door sensors in Arlington are able to be skillfully incorporated into your comprehensive home security package.
Request Your Own Home Security System In Arlington
Would you like to get advanced door and window alarm sensors in Arlington that elevate your security and connect right to your home automation? That is exactly what you will find when consulting with your local ADT dealers at Secure24 Alarm Systems. If you would like to get an idea of what we might do for you, call (703) 546-7973 or submit the easy form below.